Taking time away from school in a fun manner and learning along the way is the key to our field trip experience. While we are a small school, we feel that it is important for our students to experience things outside of the classroom. We find that children learn best when they are immersed in the curriculum and having fun at the same time. At Noble Academy we take every opportunity to coordinate trips that go along with this idea. We have visited many places some of which include,
- The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
- Lynd’s Fruit Farm,
- Leeds Farm
- Slate Run Historical Site
- Graters Ice Cream Factory, and
- The American Whistle Factory.
- Click to see scheduled Field Trips for the 2018-2019 school year